GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations service to achieve maximum room revenue in order to meet or exceed the revenue target amongst properties.
Supervising General Job Performance of reservation staff implementing of policies and procedures under guidance of Reservation Manager, training, responsible and perform any other duties might requested by Front Office Manager or Room Division Manager as well. These duties described in the job description will be for supporting Anaheim Hotel, Wincome, Avenue of the Arts and Westin. Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Having knowledge of entire Reservation Procedure according to Property Management System
- Responsible for Hotel and Local Reservations and Reservation
- Handling of correspondences, sorted - out letters, fax, emails
- Allocate daily tasks to Reservations staff
- Review reservation booked daily
- Review arrival report daily
- Support Reservations Manager with training staff
- Support Reservations Manager with implementation of policies and procedures
- Responsible for recording Company/Travel Agent Rates both in system and correspondence file
- Liaise with Sales Department in regards to occupancy, Rates Reservation's Analysis
- Identify Top Producing Accounts ensure proper recognition by Reservation staff
- Knowledgeable in hotel and guest room facilities/services and ensures reservations agents are equally knowledgeable
- Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned
- Monitoring Telephone Manner and general performance of reservations staff daily
- Ensure special handling of repeats guest and very VIP guest
- Observes and ensures that proper telephone manners are maintained at all times
- Monitors and coordinates group reservations activity with the Sales Department and Revenue Manager
- Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
- Review no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to hotel’s policy
- Review room blocking for Long Stay. Suites and special group request
- Supervising of Group Reservations
- Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients
- Bring to the attention Front Office Manager when the hotel availability status be changed and prepare for necessary action
- Responsible for work schedule
- Responsible for maintaining a Neat and Orderly position at all times
- In general, perform any other duties might requested by Front Office Manager or Room Division Manager
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Reservation Supervisor or Asst. Manager on a reputed hotel.
- Degree from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum and considerable experience related to this class of work including some supervisory experience.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
We participate in E-Verify