The Anaheim Hotel is a three diamond hotel located across the street from the Disneyland Resort and adjacent from the Anaheim Convention Center. We are currently seeking a Full Time Front Desk Agent to join our team.
- Maintain a great attitude at all times.
- Checks guest in and out.
- Great communication skills, is a team player and have the ability to multitask.-Must have professional demeanor and appearance.
- Help to generate ancillary revenues though posting of parking, cribs, roll away beds, & upgrades.
- Maintains hotels policy’s in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the hotel during the shift.
- Stock the Front Desk with necessary supplies.
- Block rooms for special requests and VIP guests.
- Audit Disney packets and investigate packets with prior arrival dates.
- Completion of the high balance report.
- Bucket Check (Rate, Departure Date, Initials, Signatures, Vouchers, Parking, Credit Card Authorizations).
- Update the queue and search for available rooms.
- Pass on information between shifts.
- Communicate with on-coming shifts-Read through Group Reservations and prepare all arrivals according to group contract.
- Ensure all departures have been taken care of and cleared out of the system by 1pm.
- Ensure all queued reservation have key packets and registration cards.
- Ensure the queue is being updated as rooms become available.
- Thoroughly read the memo binder and the group reservations binder.
- Reconfirm pre-blocked rooms are in accordance to the special request report. Sign the report and place it in the night audit drawer.
- Post all Disney tickets, waters, damage to the rooms, and any other amenities.
- Respond to and resolve any guest issues or emergency situations.
- Projects need to be handled in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner to guests at all times.
- Report to work on time and in uniform as designated by the company.
- Assure training practices are done correctly and are followed per hotel policies.
- Enforce hotel policies and regulations.
- Maintain an organized and neat lobby.
While Performing The Duties of This Job it May Require To:
- Sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl occasionally.
- Frequently use hands for keyboard and arms to reach.
- Heavy work – Occasionally lift and/ or move up to 30lbs of force.
- Light work - Frequently lift and move up to 10lbs.
Experience Desired But Not Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service 2+ years preferred
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
We participate in E-Verify
The Anaheim Hotel
306 Room Hotel
The Anaheim Hotel is a three-diamond hotel located across the street from the exciting Disneyland® Resort and near the Anaheim Convention Center.
On nine acres of landscaped gardens, The Anaheim Hotel offers 306 rooms, an Olympic-sized pool and Jacuzzi, 6,800 square feet of flexible meeting space with banquet capabilities, on-site restaurant The Pizza Press, and lobby bar. The Anaheim Hotel is dedicated to providing superior service in a welcoming environment with a variety of amenities for your convenience and enjoyment. It’s more than just location; it's a great value.
The hotel is rooted in its mid-century modern heritage with modern sensibilities. Stay in spacious rooms designed for both comfort and convenience, with crisp white bedding. All of our inviting rooms overlook the grounds, many of which have a patio or balcony. Our two story buildings are located on an expansive nine acres of landscaped gardens and walkways. Enjoy ample and easy parking all around the hotel. Soak up the Southern California sun and relax by our Olympic size outdoor heated pool and spa.
Hosting an event? Take advantage of over 6,800 square feet of flexible meeting space to make your meeting, conference, or event both convenient and successful. Whether you’re planning a small meeting or large conference, our on-site catering staff can create impressive event menus to refresh your guests.