GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Highly organized, motivated professional. Accountable to keep our data and files easily accessible and organized, so we’ll rely on you to provide us with the information we need. We’re willing to give you full autonomy in setting up organizational systems for the office, including files on projects, employees and transactions. Make organization a priority and remain available to assist all senior executives. Work with highly sensitive information and keep all items confidential.
- File records away in alphabetical or numerical order.
- Code files for proper placement.
- Greet, assist, screen, and direct all incoming clients, guests, and vendors in a friendly and professional manner. Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments on company calendar
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system. Electronic and paper
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements as needed for both CEO and President
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Take meeting notes and action steps
- Research and creates presentations/decks
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Fill in with tenant correspondence and/or emergency needs when building manager is out.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Manage staff appointments
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Be able to draft professional business letters.
- Assistant with CEO calendar.
- Create and update Agenda for Ownership trips
- Retrieve files as necessary. Maintain organized electronic filing and paper filing of all documents and electronic files.
- Ensure if files are loaned out that they come back. File loaned out should be an electronic file.
- Clean and maintain file space with alphabetical files by entity and each file jacket by date sequence.
- Manage all electronic databases and records with proper security.
- Purge old files.
- Record notes during meetings as requested. Trace meeting notes for follow up action
- Deliver via interoffice methods.
- Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database. Work with electronic storage media
- Use scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports into electronic format.
- Ensure no materials in file are lost.
- Be able to explain filing system to others.
- Keep business correspondence and CEO and Owner related projects confidential. Discussing then with unauthorized employee or public is subject to disciplinary action.
- Special projects as assigned by CEO or President
- Must have a valid Drivers License and vehicle
- Dress attire according to handbook.
- Confidentially maintain conference calls/zoom numbers. Change monthly
- Trace surveillance reports, property schedules and legal issues as requested
- Maintain corporate documents and files with complete accuracy.
- Required hours are 8:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
While performing the duties of this job it may require to:
- Sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl occasionally.
- Frequently use hands for keyboard and arms to reach.
- Heavy work – Occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25lbs of force.
- Light work - Frequently lift and move up to 10lbs.
- Highschool Diploma
- Office Experience
- 2 years of administrative experience
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Office
- Must possess exceptional phone etiquette skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships
We participate in E-Verify
Wincome Hospitality is a division of Wincome USA, a family-owned real estate investment, development, and management ﬁrm based in Anaheim, California. Originally founded by Paul Chan back in 1988, the firm has been recently passed down to his son, Mark Chan. With over 30 years’ experience in the OC area, the original investments included a mixed portfolio of apartment buildings and oﬃce space both locally and in the greater Dallas region. As with most successful real estate investments, location is king which led Paul Chan to acquire a small boutique hotel located on Harbor Boulevard, directly across from the main entrance to Disneyland. This acquisition marked Wincome’s entry into the hospitality space (thereby creating Wincome Hospitality) and changed the course of the company for the next 30 years.
The original small boutique hotel came to be known as The Carousel Inn and Suites and was a trend setter for the market during the mid-90s once Wincome hired a General Manager by the name of Paul Sanford. Sanford, having recently left a successful career in Hawaii to finish his MBA at Pepperdine, brought world renown service culture from the islands to this boutique hotel. This mix of service and location led to over two decades of success at this property and helped Wincome establish its footprint in the Anaheim Hotel market.
Wincome expanded the hotel portfolio in 1998 by purchasing three smaller hotels on West Katella Avenue that had long been overlooked and rundown by their former owners. Mr. Chan had a vision of taking the three separate spaces and combining the properties to form a unique resort like atmosphere unlike any other in the Anaheim Resort District. After a multi-year renovation, the vision was realized when the site reopened as the Anabella Hotel in 2001.
2010 marked Wincome’s first venture into the luxury four-diamond market when they bought the Wyndham Hotel in Costa Mesa. The property undertook a $20 million renovation to which it received its first four-diamond award in 2013. The property officially rebranded in 2016 as the Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, originally a Starwood brand but now under Marriott’s portfolio. Having since won multiple service, design and hotel awards, Wincome was able to take another forgotten property and turn it into a market leader.
Riding off the success of Avenue of the Arts and now headed by Paul Chan’s son Mark, Wincome started the next phase of their company in 2015 when they sold the Carousel to Walt Disney Parks & Resorts to facilitate Disney’s Eastern Gateway project. In 2016, they purchased an oﬃce building at 888 Disneyland Drive—leasing the building to tenants as well as setting up their corporate headquarters. They also acquired the Anaheim Plaza Hotel, a 9-acre site located on Harbor Boulevard, and converted it to The Anaheim Hotel, a three-diamond property.
Wincome is known for unique location based hotels that mix elevated design with our signature sophisticated sincere service. Our passionate staff’s mission is to exceed expectations and create remarkable experiences for our guests.
As a family-owned business, Wincome Hospitality is dedicated to Elevating the Experience through the values of customer service, a true partnership with our team members, and deep connections to the communities in which we do business.