The ideal Front Office Supervisor candidate should have 1-2 years previous Front Desk Agent experience, exceptional communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for positive, upbeat individuals who can deliver total guest satisfaction.
- Supervising Front Desk operations to ensure quality processes are being completed
- Supervising Bell/Valet Department to ensure proper operating standards, staffing, front drive control.
- Assists FDM in overall departmental management.
- Responsible for all transportation requests, coordination, and operations
- Responsible for all arrivals, in house servicing, and departures of groups
- Manages Training Standards, SOP implementation.
- Ensuring that special requests are noted and fulfilled
- Communicating with all departments regarding in house VIPs and any special requests/needs
- Supervising agents to up sell and reach goals outlined in the budget
- Interacting with team members in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
- Main liaison between front desk operations and other departments within the Hotel
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and assisting guests with any questions, directions, etc.
- Managing and resolving guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner
- Listening and responding to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
- Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
- High school degree or equivalent
- Strong computer skills
- Pleasant telephone demeanor
- Opera experience preferred
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
- Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Ability to type, standing upright for entire shift.
- Heavy work- Exerting up to 100 lbs of force occasionally, and/or 50 lbs of force frequently and/or up to 20 lbs of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
- Must arrive to work well groomed, with pristine hygiene, and professional attire
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
- Must be at listening to, understanding, and clarifying issues raised by co-workers and guests
- Must be able to work and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years experience as Front Desk Agent
- Previous customer/guest service experience a plus
We participate in E-Verify
Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
238 Room Hotel
AVENUE OF THE ARTS COSTA MESA, A TRIBUTE PORTFOLIO HOTEL
As a Tribute Portfolio hotel, we break beyond the typical hotel experience with eclectic arts-inspired design, inventive culinary creations and an ideal location in the Theater and Arts District close to fashion-hub South Coast Plaza. We celebrate the very best in human expression. And by doing so, create the perfect space to be the very best expression of yourself. Beyond captivating design, enjoy social scenes and sincere service dedicated to helping you make the most of every moment.